Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Hello everyone!
I am blogging now that Leander is asleep. Last Thursday I found myself in a bit of a pickle when I took my little one on a stroll around the neighborhood. It was a little bit icy when we left the house, but nothing too serious. Unfortunately while outside, it started to rain and the snow turned into wet ice which is very slippery and down-straight dangerous! 😓
Long story short, the way back home was so slippery that the stroller and my feet were uncontrollable and we could both fall at any time. Not being able to walk through my street, I found myself unable to get back home!
After standing in the cold weather way too long trying to figure out what to do, I ended up having to ask for help from a neighbor. Meanwhile Leander slept like a king and completely unaffected in his stroller throughout the whole situation.
In the evening I realized that I wasn't feeling too well. All symptoms - fever, cold shivers and warm breasts - pointed towards mastitis. However, the cure is pretty simple; pumping out milk from my breasts every 2 hours for a day. This is indeed the most effective cure and has proved to work for me. Twenty-four hours later I was completely cured! 😊

Here is Mr.Cuddle-Me-All-Day in his doggy outfit he got from Daniela:
Have a nice day everyone! 😘

Blog Archive

Search This Blog