Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Good morning! 
I'm up early today. We are expecting an electrician from Rune's company who will be installing new lights in the garage, as the existing electric system is actually a fire trap built by the previous owners without the help of professionals. Nothing new here (the previous owners did not hire professionals to do anything, they did every reparation themselves and they did not do it well).
The new lights, however, not only are going to be safe but also technologically superior. They will be equipped with an "astro function" which means they turn on/off by themselves following the sun and we will also have more light units than before, making it easier to see when it's very dark.
Rune is of course very excited about anything electrical. Me... I just want to see, that's all 😜

As you can see, it is very snowed outside, so for a few days Leander and I are postponing any strolling activities - after my mastitis I am skeptical of being outside - and we are having fun indoors instead. He's really growing to be a big boy. He has a very good appetite and is a good night sleeper - although not so much during the day, but no baby is perfect! He also laughs and smiles a lot, which is very fun for us parents. We also do have "chat time" where I imitate the sounds he makes. That way he "understands" that we are having a conversation. That makes him smile a lot!😊

In this picture he's wearing a body that I originally ordered for my cousin Anna, who gave birth to a baby boy 2,5 weeks before me. I bought it because it seemed very typical Norwegian, but unfortunately it did not arrive in my mailbox in time for my parents to be able to take it back to Barcelona. So we had to buy something else in a physical store, and when the body arrived I had no other choice than to keep it. 
Well, no more chit chat. Mommy Eva needs to do some laundry (always laundry to do when you have a baby) and some cleaning around the house. I must say though that I've been quite good at keeping the house tidy and clean. I take every chance I get to wipe here and there so that the work doesn't pile up!
I hope you're all having a good week! Talk to you soon!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog