Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hi there! Today we woke up very early - 6 AM! So we took it easy in the morning. I even had time to straighten my hair and do my nails! Leander got dressed up nice to go lunching with auntie Dori, Amelie and Dori's mom. He slept for the whole bus ride and woke up as soon as we arrived to the restaurant.

Steam buns.... mmmm! They are sooo good! Now we are back home and Leander is sitting in his bouncy chair talking to himself. He does this thing where he makes spit bubbles with his mouth... I'm guessing it's a phase.

It was nice to go back to the city even if it was for three hours. And it was definitely nice to see Dori again. I haven't been the most social person since Leander arrived, but I am trying to be less stressed about leaving the house with him.
Now we are waiting for daddy Runito to come back home with dinner and a box of diapers. Talk to you soon! ❤️ 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog