My baby boy is getting so big! 👶
I have had to buy a few more items for him. His pajamas started to get a bit too short and I realized I have two or three winter/rain jackets, but no cozy and fluffy jacket for drier days. These clothes will come in handy for next week, when we travel to Bergen and also for October's trip to Barcelona.
I also bought him a few anti-skid socks now that he is desperately trying to stand up by himself. He actually can stand up when he holds his hands somewhere steady, but he can only hold up for a few seconds. It's so funny to watch him ❤️
Today we stopped by the kindergarten and had a look at the playground and inside. It looks quite good! There are plenty of toys for the kids and there's even a ball pool! Leander also has a shelf with his name on for storage, and they have a big mural with pictures of the children on the wall.
The kindergarten is a private family kindergarten, which means the "owners" also live in the house and also they only take 8 kids each year. So it's very small and family-like. There are five girls and three boys (the boys start at the same time as Leander because they were born later last year, during the months of November and December) so they are still a bit too small still.
Leander seemed to enjoy himself chasing after the toys he was given and did not seem scared of neither the daycare givers or the other children. I think he is going to have a great time there when he starts attending in November!
That's all for now. Talk to you later!

