Monday, September 2, 2019

Hi there!
Today I was at school all day. On Friday I got an e-mail from my university saying that I am amongst the best 100 students between the second and third year of college and I qualify to participate in the national case study competition. I was so pleasantly surprised! 😊 
The national case study competition offers students the chance to work on a real life challenge with a real company. The winners of this challenge often get offered jobs in marketing and it's a fine thing to write on your CV.
The "downside" of this competition is that it takes place from November 6th - 9th and Leander's birthday is on November 8th, so I hope that I won't have to work on this project in the afternoon that day. For the rest, I am excited to participate, push myself and see how far I can get!
Now I'm going to do some reading. Talk soon!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog