Friday, November 22, 2019

Hello! Yesterday we celebrated our annual Christmas party at Credo. This is one out of the two restaurants in Trondheim to be awarded with a Michelin star since last summer, and has a capacity of about 6 or 7 tables. The menu consists of twenty dishes and there is an optional wine menu - or half a wine menu, which is what I had - with eight drinks throughout the meal. A tour of the facilities, including the kitchen and wine cellar is also included.
These are the baskets they give you so that you don't need to leave your purse on the restaurant's floor. The menu starts off with fish snacks and something they called "bread water" which I don't really remember how they made, but it tasted slightly different than regular water. The leaves are a a beetroot chip in the shape of a leaf.
After the snacks you get a table at the restaurant section - I have no pictures from that part (mainly because I was hungry)
The duck (below) with the onion tarte was one of my favorites.
Below: Suppai Umeshu sake, with plum and peach.
It was a long seance: we arrived at the restaurant at 6 pm and finished by noon. Needless to say getting up at 06:35 and taking Leander to daycare was a struggle. I'm so tired (and hangover) today... 😳

Blog Archive

Search This Blog