Yesterday I had my last class this semester, and now I'm sitting at home reading economy and finance, and eating chocolate chip cookies. It's exam period! Winter arrived as well and carrying Leander on my arms to daycare (even though it's just two houses up the street) is tough. Yesterday it was so slippery that I had to put crampons on my shoes for better grip on the ice. Crampons are these metal cleats on the sole of the shoe that bury into the ice and prevent you from sliding.
Also the dark period is upon us, which means it's dark by 4 pm. Tonight the girls and I are celebrating our annual Christmas dinner at Credo - which won a Michelin star this summer. I'm excited. It's been a while since the last time I went out for dinner.
I will continue to read now - I really want to take advantage of the hours I have peace and quiet at home. See ya!



