Monday, December 2, 2019

Good morning!
Look at the winter wonderland outside my window! I am currently sitting in our study room - which is the room that used to be equipped for renting out. Now it's the study room, where I have peace and quiet. Leander is feeling better today. He's been at home with fever since Friday, but he's already eating more and playing with his toys now.
As you can see I am already preparing for my exams. The first one is on Thursday, and the last one is Monday the 16th. I feel I am well prepared since I have managed to study every night for a month after Leander's bedtime. However, I am nervous about getting sick during the exam period, so today I made an appointment to get a flu shot. I read in the papers that this year's "outburst" has been delayed, and they fear it will start in the middle of December. And I do not intend to get sick!
So, in a little while I will put some make-up on and take the bus downtown.
If you don't hear much from me, it's because of this: 📚📖
Talk later!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog