Wednesday, December 4, 2019

As I do every year: warm cup of tea, Michael Bublé's Christmas album on my speakers and Christmas cookies on the table. It's wrapping time! 🎁 
This year I've been a bit too busy with school and a sick baby, so I've had to hurry up with the Christmas shopping. Also I'm on a student budget, which is not so much fun. Either way, I'm halfway through the presents.
Wrapping up the presents while listening to Christmas music always puts me in a good mood. It's also a nice break from exam reading. My head feels like it's about to explode! 
This year we'll be driving to Mosjøen instead of travelling by plane. Driving home for Christmaaaas! 🎵 I hope Leander sleeps in the car for the most part. I have to go back to studying now. My first written exam is tomorrow!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog