Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Hi! I'm trying out these two products I just bought. I had heard of Wet N Wild but have never tried anything from them. I feel like they are similar or Elf of NYX when it comes to the products they have. I also got this palette by a brand I have never heard of, called Makeup Obsession, and I am very impressed! The palette is very pigmented, reminds me a lot of Anastasia Beverly Hills which is one of my favorite makeup brands. The mirror did not arrive whole (thank you postal service!).
I wish the pictures were better and you could see how pretty the glitter shadow I used is. Unfortunately close shots are difficult because I used Rune's camera and I am not very familiar with it. I have been having problems with my own camera for a long time now. Something about the settings is not right, and while the pictures look good in the camera display, they are very blurry upon downloading them in my PC. *Sigh* 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog