Summer has finally arrived to Trondheim. Last week we had snow everywhere and this weekend we stood up to 20℃ at 8 AM. The weather is crazy! Anyway, I got Leander some summer clothes - because he had none. A few shorts, a bathing suit, three t-shirts, one pajamas, a pair of open shoes and a cap (that he takes off at any chance he has).
On Saturday we went hiking around Estendstad lake and yesterday we spent the morning in the backyard, mowing the lawn and doing some gardening.
Leander's sunhat is small but he refuses to put on his cap. So here he is sitting in the pillow-less garden chair with his way too small sunhat (he is stubborn - I wonder who he got that from) 😳
By the way, I hate our neighbors next door. They are Spanish. Only I can move away from Spain and have Spanish neighbors next door. The two adults are ok, but their 10 year old child is a dipwit. I know he is a child, but at his age he should behave better. Not only is he always yelling really loud, but on Thursday he and his equally dumb friend decided it was fun to throw stones at our house. When I went out to confront them, they ran away. So I followed them only to find out his parents were sitting there all the time - also while they were throwing the stones! They did not notice anything, however, because they were too busy on their cellphones. The kids were throwing the stones 2 or 3 meters away from the parents the whole time. I think I managed to scare those two brats when they saw me standing near their backyard, because after that they didn't throw any more stones. But they stood there staring right into our living room like to creeps for a while. We decided to ignore them. This is not the first incident I have with this kid, but I don't want to bore you. I've learnt that they are only renting, and the father is working on a road project here in town. When the project is finished they will move back to Valencia. And I won't miss them one bit. Well, back to studying now!
