Friday, May 8, 2020

My little baby is getting bigger and bigger 🥰 This week we've started walking to daycare, him holding my hand all the way. 

For the moment he only regularly says two words: "mamma" and "pappa", but he does understand a lot of what I tell him. We've got this image book where I read a word and he will point at the object I am saying. He also follows simple instructions. Like, for example, when I tell him it's time to change his diaper, he starts walking towards the bathroom. Or if I ask him if he wants to "look nice" he will brush his hair with his hairbrush. These sorts of things.
He also has almost all of his teeth by now, and wants to eat the same foods that mommy and daddy eat - except vegetables.
His sleeping habits are very variable from day to day. Sometimes he'll fall asleep very quickly and other times we spend over an hour trying to make him sleep. Some nights he will sleep the whole night through, and other nights he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants us to cuddle him. So we are still working on making him tired, so that he will sleep better.
Doesn't he look cute with his backpack? 😊

Blog Archive

Search This Blog