Hi everyone! As you may already know, Rune turned 40 on Saturday and unfortunately, what could have been a big celebration with his and my friends had to be a small celebration with only his two best friends and on two separate days. Thanks pandemic! 😒
Still, we managed to make it a cozy weekend. Starting off with breakfast delivery at our door thanks to my in-laws and Rune's co-workers, we started off with fresh bread, jam, juice, brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I also made eggs and bacon, because that's Rune's favorite breakfast.
Later on that day Pål and his family came over to have some hot dogs and some Liverpool F.C. birthday cake. I found it funny that some of Rune's friends on Facebook thought I had baked the cake... I wish 😂
After the visits left we went out with Leander to get some fresh air...
After we got back home I organized a scavenger hunt for Rune to find his birthday presents. He had to go up and down the house and look for clues in order to find where the gifts were hidden. All of that to the sound of "Indiana Jones". He thought it was fun 😃
On Sunday we had Rune's other best friend Remi and his family come over for hot dogs and birthday cake.
Leander had a great time playing football with his godfather and hide and seek with the girls. And I think daddy Rune had a good time too, even though he couldn't invite everybody... but that's how things are in these times.











