Hi! Today I'm 37, yeeeeeeep. Lender and Rune woke me up with the birthday song and breakfast. I also got outdoor flowers from Bergen, to decorate the terrace. The day started off very nice. We took Leander out to play with his bike and then we ate birthday Oreo cake.
Then I showered and got ready to eat dinner out with the girls. I put my dress on, did my make-up and as I am sitting down waiting to leave the house, Rune gets a phone call from his job: someone at his workplace tested positive and we have to all go into quarantine. Can you imagine the shock? I am literally dressed and ready to go out and celebrate my birthday and 45 minutes before I am supposed to be at the restaurant I get the message that I cannot leave my house!
The girls were already on their way to the restaurant and it was way too late to cancel, so they all had dinner in my honour... without me 😟
And yes, I know that health goes first, but it was incredibly frustrating. Not only this, but also I had to miss the National Day party. So yes, this is how I spent my birthday... celebrating in the morning and quarantining in the evening. I will post some pictures from when I got ready on a separate post.





