Monday, August 23, 2021

Hi! Today I did a work out to prepare for the race in October. Last week I went to the fysiotherapist to find a solution for my back pain. She seems to think that the issue that is causing my lumbago has to do with the pelvic floor - so she gave me other stretches that I can do from home to help with that. I am quite sore after she pressed on some of my muscles... it was quite painful actually.

Don't let these pictures fool you into thinking I am in shape... I am by no means in good shape, but I am trying to be! Also the polar watch vibrates when it's time to move - so it's a helpful reminder to get up and walk or use my steps machine.
Otherwise I spend the rest of my time on the Internet looking for a job. By the way I am making a comeback on Instagram. Apparently some employers seem to believe that not having an Instagram-account must mean I do not know how to use Instagram. Like it is difficult or something haha. So I'm back on Instagram strictly for business to promote my other website which I use for work purposes. 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog